Monday, April 7, 2008

>>>>> HORSE RACING GAMBLING SYSTEM <<<<<<

HORSE RACING SYSTEM
system developed in 1923
You now have the unique opportunity to take advantage of a horse racing system my family has been using at race tracks around the country for 85 years. My grandfather developed this system in 1923 at Hawthorne Race Course in Cicero, Illinois. He passed it on to my dad who has passed it on to me. It is a very simple system that can be used at any thoroughbred track around the world. You do not have to be a mathematics genius. As a matter of fact, you do not even have to know how to read “The Daily Racing Form”. All one needs is patience and the ability to watch for certain conditions at any given racetrack throughout the day.
INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE IS "UNLIMITED 24 HR SYSTEM SUPPORT" TO HELP YOU WIN... AND 5 DAYS A WEEK WE WILL E-MAIL YOU "THE SYSTEM RACES FOR THE DAY" TO HELP YOU CHOOSE THE BEST RACES TO WAGER ON !!!
Let me suggest you try it on paper only until you are familiar with how it works. Then, once you have tracked it for a while and you are convinced it really works………………….place your wagers with the real $$$$$$$$$
Please trust me, this system works,
I WOULD NOT RISK MY EXCELLENT e-BAY FEEDBACK RATING ON A SCAM !!!!!!
MY e-BAY I.D. IS “luredaddy”
PRICE $9.99
E-MAILED TO YOU WITHIN HOURS…….
http://youtube.com/user/baseballdaddy14

No comments: